Aging Can Be Fun! You Just Need to Awaken Your Rebel…
A motivational, life coaching self-help guide for the old hippie at heart; unconventional, fiercely independent, and a bit of a rebel and determined to find your niche in life and enjoy yourself as you grow older.
It is a book about transitions; like retirement, kids leaving home, divorce, relocation … or waking up one morning and realizing you are no longer a spring chicken.
What you will find in this book:
—Surviving transitions: retirement, kids leaving home, divorce, relocation … or waking up one morning and realizing you are no longer a spring chicken.
—Finding your life purpose
—Discovering your Archetypes
—Creating your ideal life.
So hop into your hippie van and take a Hero’s Journey down into your subconscious mind to find your true self, your authentic voice, and along the way find practical and effective ways to survive all the changes piling up on you.
You will meet your Archetypes—mythological guides—you will slay some dragons and confront your Saboteur; but don’t be fooled by the references to 60s music or what may sometimes seem like a wacky approach. This book contains serious life-coaching tips and techniques for personal inner transformation.
This book contains serious life-coaching tips and techniques for personal inner transformation.
Check out what others are saying:
- “I recommend Rebellious Aging to anyone who is finding their life somewhat stale and is ready to make changes that will indeed result in a life well lived. This will likely be one of the best self-help books you will encounter.”
- “This is a book that you will refer to again and again. I highlighted many passages as I read along. This will definitely be a keeper on my kindle for many years to come.”
- “This book was a big wow. It is so nicely written, so caring, which helped me want to care more for myself.”
- ” An amusing and witty two fingers to consumer capitalism, we 60 somethings from the 60s should both revel in her advice, and apply the gems from it to our quotidian lives.”
- ” A must read for those of us hitting the second mid-life crisis!”
- “Great for anyone who hates the golf/knitting/cardplaying type of retirement and wants to find and follow their real passions instead.”